What information do we collect?
We inform you that the Personal Data requested are processed by Papagayo Promocionales with the following purposes:
- Quality in service.
- Carry out market studies and statistics.
- Papagayo Promocionales promotional coupons and those companies belonging to the same corporate group as subsidiaries, subsidiaries, affiliates, controlled or controlling companies, and even third parties that are our commercial partners. Send them, advertising, benefits, product launches or campaigns, contests, .
- To contact us directly, either by telephone, email or any of the information provided by you.
- To respond to questions, and / or other requests that you make to us on our website.
- The provision of the information that voluntarily performs is interpreted as the granting of your consent for the use of the data as indicated in this notice.
- We will refrain from selling, renting or renting your personal data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may transfer your Personal Data without your consent to:
- National or international companies of the same group as subsidiaries, subsidiaries, affiliates, controlled or controlling companies of Papagayo Promocionales;
- Third parties that support us to carry out studies of marketing, market segmentation, statistics through external surveys or exclusive internal studies of Papagayo Promocionales, as well as the sending of promotions and offers of our products; &
- National or foreign third parties to carry out monitoring processes for compliance with applicable legislation and our internal policies.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information when you enter, send or access your personal information.
- All your information is encrypted in our database that is only accessed by authorized persons with special rights of access to our systems, and are obliged to keep it confidential.
- These cookies collect non-personal information about your activities when you visit our website. This information may include the description of the content you see, the date and time you viewed it and the products you have viewed on our website.
Procedure to give attention to the requests access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
- The Personal Data you provide in your application will be processed in order to process, investigate and respond to the request.
- To begin the process of requesting the Right of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, or Opposition of your Personal Data, and for the revocation of your consent to the processing of your Personal Data, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the case of a Right to Rectify Personal Data, the documentation supporting the application must be attached.
- Once your request has been submitted, the Privacy Office may request, within a reasonable period of time, the information and / or documentation necessary for its monitoring, as well as for the accreditation of your identity, and you will have ten (10) business days after To receive this request. Otherwise your request will be deemed not submitted.
- Once the request has been received correctly, the Privacy Office will issue a resolution which will be notified to you through the email indicated on your request.
- The revocation and exercise of the Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, or Opposition shall be free, and you must cover only the justified costs of sending, or the cost of reproduction in copies or other formats established in your request.